Choose a REALTOR® As Your Real Estate Partner DON’T GO IT ALONE
Choose a REALTOR® As Your Real Estate Partner
DON’T GO IT ALONE
Now more than ever, if you’re selling or buying a home in today’s market, you need the special skills, experience and expertise of a REALTOR®.
Your Illinois REALTOR® understands the real estate market in your community.
REALTORS® have the expertise to set the right price and it’s their job to take
care of the many details associated with buying or selling a home, keep this
complicated process on track, and help avoid delays and costly mistakes.
If you’re SELLING a home, your Illinois REALTOR® will help you realize the full value. A REALTOR® will help you:
• Set the right price
• Prepare your house for sale and make it as appealing as possible to potential buyers
• Market your house aggressively through advertising, REALTOR® networks and the Internet
• Find qualified buyers
• Negotiate the best deal
• Navigate the paperwork and recommend experts when needed to get an accepted offer to closing
FACT: Only 7% of U.S. sellers chose to go it alone as “For Sale By Owner” in 2021.
If you’re BUYING a home, you want to make sure you’re
choosing the right home for your family and making a smart
investment. A REALTOR® will help you:
• Determine your buying power and financing options, and identify reputable mortgage lenders
• Determine if you qualify for government loans and home- buyer programs
• Find the best home at the best price for you
• Investigate all available properties in your market area through a broad network of REALTORS® and via the Internet—even if you are locating to another city
• Arrange home inspections and point out any issues of concern
• Serve as your negotiation advisor from offer through closing
Buying or selling a home may be the most important transaction of a lifetime.
Partnering with a REALTOR® is a smart financial decision, and makes the process of
buying or selling a home a whole lot easier.
Post a Comment